Arabic for Non-Native Speakers in Oman
Al-Wasil Language Institute (ALI) for Teaching Arabic for Non-Native Speakers in Oman strives to become a regional and international leader in ASL teaching. Therefore, (ALI) achieves that through its high-quality programs that depends on the latest technologies in teaching. Also, foreign languages and contribution in building communication and cultural bridges with other non-Arabic speaking nations.
Hence, the mission of (ALI) for Teaching Arabic Language for Non-Native Speakers in Oman is to contribute to the production of graduates with high linguistic and cultural competency. Therefore, we strive to enable the students to communicate and interact effectively in any Arab society. Similarly, we strive to allow them to continue further studies in educational institutions where Arabic is the medium of instruction.
Furthermore, all applicants to the Arabic for Non-Native Speakers who meet the following minimum criteria will be qualified for applying to (ALI):
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma. (University graduates are preferred).
- Must be between 18 and 40 years of age.
- I was not granted a scholarship to study in the Arabic for Non-Native Speakers in Oman previously.
- Must have at least basic knowledge of the Arabic language (Modern Standard Arabic). Good command of the alphabet is essential.
- Applicants to the Institute should be able to communicate either in English or For the reason that, they need to communicate with the administration of the (ALI) community.
Above all, (ALI) offers short scholarships for qualified applicants to study Arabic for Non-native speakers in Oman as a one-year certificate. Therefore, applying for the scholarship is highly competitive. In addition, the acceptance is subject to the number of applicants. Also, it is subject to the available scholarships. Even more, Short scholarships are available for students from outside Oman only.
The scholarship includes
- Student visa and residence permit.
- Tuition fees and textbooks.
- Round-trip air ticket.
- Accommodation at the (ALI) dorms which includes 3 meals every day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), laundry, wireless Internet service, library, computer lab, transportation to and from the Campus and etc.